Theme Two is dedicated to predicting human adaptation to climate change. This theme provides data to farmers and local organizations that assess how they contribute to rural development and community practices. They also seek to understand the adoption of climate resilience strategies in agriculture and community sustainability.
Theme Two seeks to answer questions such as:
1) What are some of the best practices that community development agencies can implement to accommodate for the change in climate?
2) What is the difference between these practices across geographic regions?
3) What are the cultural barriers that may prevent people from better adapting to climate change?
4) What motivators can be used in increasing community adaptation practices?
5) What can be done to convey the urgency of climate change adaptability?